Top Ten Tuesday was created and is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. (http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html) and in the future it will be hosted by The Artsy Reader (http://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/top-ten-tuesday/). This weeks topic was the top 10 books we are looking forward to in 2018, it was a bit difficult just picking 10 books but I was able to narrow down the ones I was most excited for. These are my top 10 most anticipated releases for 2018:
- Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas. I would love to learn more about Catwoman. Also this book is being written by Sarah J. Maas so I have no doubt that it will be amazing.
- A Court of Frost and Starlight: by Sarah J. Maas. I honestly cannot wait to see what happens next in this world. This is probably my most anticipated release for next year. Sarah J. Maas also said that this book prepares you for what the spinoff continuation will be about so I am really excited.
- (Untitled) Throne of Glass #7 by Sarah J. Maas. This book doesn’t have a title yet but I cannot believe that the last Throne of Glass book is coming out next year. I really hope the series has a great conclusion and I can’t wait to see how everything turns out in the end.
- Obsidio: by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I loved Illuminae and Gemina so I have been greatly anticipating the last book in the trilogy. All the stories come together and it is told in such a unique stile. When this last book comes out I know I will be going to the bookstore.
- Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue: by Marissa Meyer. I love the Lunar Chronicles and this is the second volume to the spinoff graphic novel series which follows Iko.
- The Fates Divide by Veronica Roth. This is the sequel to Carve the Mark and the conclusion to the duology. Since I own Carve the Mark and I am interested in the topic I hope that I really enjoy both books in this series.
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare. Cassandra Clare is one of my favorite authors and probably my most owned author. Some of the books I didn’t like as much as others but I have been anticipating this series and have been hearing nothing but good things.
- Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu. It’s a book about Batman so of course I am interested.
- Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. I really enjoyed These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, so I hope I like this book as well.
- Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsey Cummings. I am just really excited for this book. It is a Sci-fi book co-written by one of my favorite booktubers. Also I really enjoyed The Murder Complex by Lindsey Cummings so I can’t wait to read the book that they wrote together.
What are some of the books you are greatly anticipating in 2018. Comment down below. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you are all having a great day.