Top ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and today’s topic was cover freebie so anything you wanted to do based on book covers. link to site: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I find that this cover is gorgeous and stunning with the red blood on the silver.
- The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas. I love all the book covers in this series my favorite being the cover of The Assassin’s Blade.
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I loved this cover ever since I was a kid and found the visual aspect to it beautiful.
- The Lunar Chronicles covers by Marissa Meyer. Again another series with amazing book covers. My favorite cover in this series is Winter.
- The new covers for The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I wish I had the whole series in the new covers because I like them better then the old ones. My favorite and the one I own in this edition is the fifth book City of Lost Souls.
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. The cover of this book is very pretty and full of color.
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. In my opinion this book has a fantastic cover.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I love the cover of this book and am intrigued by the design.
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. I love this cover and the crowns stand out so well against the black.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. This cover is stunning and it will always be one of my favorite book covers for sure.
What are some of your favorite book covers? Thanks for reading and I hope that you are all having a great day.