I read three books and two volumes of manga this month so it was a pretty decent reading month in my opinion (especially since I have not been reading that many books this year so far).
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. I rated this book 5/5 stars it was amazing and I have a review of this book so that is also available to view if you want to know more of my thoughts on this book.
- My Darling! Miss Bancho volume one by Mayu Fujikata. This manga was very interesting. It is about a girl who goes to a new school and finds out she is the only girl left attending because of the gang system at the school. The person who knocks out the last gang leader becomes the school gang leader and she ends up knocking the previous school gang leader out while protecting one of the male students. I rated this manga 5/5 stars and definitely recommend it.
- After by Anna Todd. The Harry Styles fan-fiction on wattpad that got turned into an actual novel. I am kind of surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I hated the main character, but something just made me keep reading. I ended up rating this ‘book’ 3/5 stars because although for some reason I enjoyed reading it I did not like the characters or the relationship that was portrayed in this book.
- Happy Cafe Volume 3 by Kou Matsuzuki. Just like the previous volumes I thoroughly enjoyed it and rated it a 5/5 stars.
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. This book was a spectacular memoir that I had to read for class and I strongly recommend it. I also have a full review up for this book even though it was a bit difficult to review because it was a true story. I rated this book 5/5 stars.
What books did you read last month? Thanks for reading and I hope you are all having an amazing day.