I am not to sure who the creator of this tag is but if I am able to find it I will either edit my blog post or just comment the original creators name down below.
- The struggle of getting started: a book/book series that you have struggled to begin because of its size? There are several books I could pick for this one like Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. The book I am going to pick though is The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. I was loaned this book from my teacher and I have just been struggling to start it.
- Cleaning out the closet: a book and/or book series you want to unhaul? There are no books that I own that I want to unhaul at the moment, I tend to read books from the library first and buy them if I really enjoyed them and can see myself rereading them. Although I also buy books because they have really high reviews I have not been severally disappointed enough in any of the books I own to want to get rid of them yet.
- Opening windows and letting fresh air in: a book that was refreshing? Is He or Isn’t He by John Hall. I was just in a massive reading slump and then this book just pulled me out of it. I finished this book in a day and really enjoyed it. I will be doing a review of this book soon.
- Washing out sheet stains: a book you wish you could rewrite a certain scene in? I don’t know. I cannot really think of a scene in a book I would want to rewrite at all. I mean maybe the one scene in Evermore by Alyson Noel or was it the sequel that it happened in? Anyway I just really didn’t enjoy that book and I didn’t like how Ever decided to trust the one guy even though it was the wrong thing to do.
- Throwing out unnecessary knick-knacks: a book in a series that you didn’t feel was necessary? This question is difficult because most of the series I have read I have found all the books to be necessary to the plot. Maybe Anne of Avonlea by Lucy Maud Montgomery. Not to much happens in this book although I still really enjoyed it I think the series didn’t need to have this book.
- Polishing the doorknobs: a book that had a clean finish? Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I thought this books ending was great just the way it is so I had no interest in reading the second book, although I still might pick it up because my Mom said she really liked the second book I do believe that Me Before You definitely could have been just the one book.
- Reaching to dust the fan: a book that tried too hard to relay a certain message? Hmm. This one is also pretty tough because I have not read something that talked about the same thing throughout the whole book over and over and over again. I truly wouldn’t of enjoyed a book that was like that so maybe if you guys know a book that would fit this question or any of the questions I did not answer or answered comment down below.
- The tiring yet satisfying finish of spring cleaning: a book series that was tiring yet satisfying to get through? I almost want to say The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling because when I was younger and I first picked up the series it took me a long time to get through all the books but it was definitely worth it in the end. I really want to reread this series soon actually.
- Looking forward to next spring: tag 4 people you want to do this tag? Well I guess I tag whoever wants to do this tag that reads it and says that is something I wouldn’t mind doing on my blog.
What would you have answered for the questions comment down below. Also if you have any book recommendations or books you want me to review comment down below as well. Thanks for reading my post and I hope you are all having a great day.
The Original creator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL3cIZbgsPM