Okay Top 5 Wednesday is a goodreads group hosted by Sam @thoughtsontomes. The worst part about this topic is that I only get to pick five. If you have been reading my blog you probably know that my favorite genre is fantasy. So yeah this is going to be difficult.
- The first book on my list is a Sci-Fi and it is Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I loved this book so much. It is told in such a unique fashion and I truly recommend it.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Throne of Glass features a badass female main character and a bunch of hot male characters. This series is incredible from what I have read so far (I am on Queen of Shadows).
- The A Court Of Thorns And Roses (ACOTAR) series by Sarah J. Maas. One word. Rhysand. Just kidding, there are so many other great parts about this book series. It has fey, magic, and an incredible world. I have read both of the books that are out in this series so far and I cannot wait to get A Court of Wings and Ruin.
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. I loved this fantasy book because it also has a kind of mystery to it. This book is about a princess who runs away before her wedding and two people go after her, one is the jilted prince, and the other is an assassin who is sent to kill her. The mystery is that while reading you do not know which one is which.
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. This book series is incredible. Each book is a fairy tale retelling of a different fairy tale. My favorite book in the series was either Cress or Scarlet. Its hard to pick because all the books in the series are amazing.
Those were my top five favorite fantasy/Sci-fi books. Comment down below what some of your favorite fantasy and sci-fi books are.