This year I want to do my TBR’s based on the reading challenges I am doing and my reading goals. Also the books I do not finish this month will remain on my TBR for next month. This year I want to stick to my TBR’s.
Around the year in 52 books:
- For a book from the goodreads choice awards I will read Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton.
- For a book with at least 2 perspectives I will read/finish This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab.
- For a book you ment to read in 2016 I will read/finish Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas.
- For a historical fiction I will be reading All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr.
- For a book with a romance with a Trans main character I will be reading If I was your girl by Meredith Russo.
- For a book with a non-binary main character I will be reading River of Gods by Ian Mcdonald.
- For a Sci-Fi/Fantasy book with a disabled main character I want to read Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo but I am not sure if you have to read the Grisha trilogy before hand.
Reread of the month: Divergent by Veronica Roth.
2017 release for this month: RoseBlood by A.G. Howard release date is January 10.
That means this month I want to read 9 books so I really hope this goes well. Comment down below what you guy’s are planning on reading this month.