I love Gilmore Girls so I had to do this tag.
- Lorelai: a character with a witty or sarcastic sense of humor? For this one I have to go with Cassian from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. As he is a character from the second book I will not say to much other then he is definitely one of my favorite characters in the series now.
- Rory: Your favorite classic? Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery. It is a Canadian classic and I just love it.
- Luke: A book you secretly love, but are afraid to admit it? To my friends Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Especially since one of my friends really hates Twilight.
- Lane: A musical character? Well Celaena from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas plays the piano but I think for this one I will have to go with Lily from P.S. I like you by Kasie West. Lily wrote lyrics and listened to a bunch of different songs in the book so for a musical character I will have to go with her. Or both of them.
- Dean: Your first book love? I think it was a Dear Canada book. I loved those books and I have practically read all of them from when I was young but I stopped. I have several of the books and who knows maybe I will start reading them again, and continue adding more to the collection.
- Jess: A book/character you love that gets the most hate? I don’t know maybe I will go with Twilight again for this one.
- Sooki: A book you’ve devoured? Recently Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. It was such an amazing book.
- Miss Patty: A book that was ruined by the hype? I tend to enjoy hyped books for some reason but a book I am scared to read because of all the hype it gets is Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
- Emily Gilmore: An Expensive Book? Probably the illustrated edition of Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. That is why I do not own it although I wish I did.