Top 5 Wednesday is a goodreads group that was started by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey but is now hosted by Samantha@ThoughtsonTomes on booktube. There are many books that I want to re-read but here are the ones I want to get to the most.
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. I loved these books and I just need to read them again. It will happen sometime soon I hope. Maybe I will include it in my goals for next year.
- The ACOTAR (A Court of Thorns and Roses series) by Sarah J. Maas. I will definitely be re-reading both books in the series before the third book comes out in May. I am so excited.
3. Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas. Technically I am still reading the fourth book and moving on to the fifth right afterwards but before the final book comes out I will definitely be re-reading this amazing series.
4. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I loved this book series and it definitely deserves a re-read.
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth. Just the first book. I didn’t really like the other two but I did love the first one so I would re-read Divergent.
What books do you want to re-read before the end of the year or next year, comment down below? Hope you are all having an amazing Wednesday.