Top 5 Wednesday is a goodreads group and it is hosted by Sam @THOUGHTONTOMES.
I find this Top 5 Wednesday topic interesting, and it actually made me think about what my answers were going to be.
- Tamlin from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I loved him, well I still kind of do but not as much. I mean what he did in the second book is something that I cannot forgive him for.
- Maven from Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I also really liked Maven and I still kind of have a hope deep deep down inside for him. I do not think it is going to happen though. I liked Maven throughout the majority of the book, until what happened in the end.
- Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth. This one is self explanatory. I loved her in the first book, could understand a bit in the second. and in the third I hated her.
- Gale from the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins . I have to admit I really liked him but in the last book what he did. Just no.
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I really loved this book when I first read it. In fact it was practically my introduction to YA novels. Over the years though my love for this book has died down. Maybe I just need to reread it but I couldn’t stand the last book practically so I do not know.
Those were my top 5. What are your top 5? Comment down below.