Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html .
This weeks topics are books you read because somebody told you to read them, you saw the book on a blog/booktube, and of course because of what your friends are reading on goodreads. Many of the books I have read have been because I saw them on booktube. I only started blogging in May so I haven’t really fully explored a lot of the blogging community. Anyway here is my list.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I first read this book because I saw Sasha from abookutopia talking about it. If I never read this book I would have never discovered one of my favorite authors of all time. Also I wouldn’t have read the ACOTAR series. I cannot imagine life without Sarah J. Maas’s books. https://www.youtube.com/user/abookutopia.
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I also read the first book in this series because of Sasha. She was one of the booktubers that I started watching first. Many of the books on this list I read because of her actually.
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. This is also because of Sasha.
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. This one was actually recommended to me by my teacher. Good thing to because this is also one of my favorite series now.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I heard about this one all over booktube, the hype was insane and I finally read it. I loved it.
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. Also booktube. Wow nearly everything on this list I read because of booktube.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. This one I read because of booktube and my cousin loved it a lot.
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Again this one I read because of Sasha.
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. I read this one because Jessie from Jessiethereader said many great things about the author.
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. Everyone seems to be saying such amazing things about her books so last year I read this one and Amy and Rogers Epic Detour. I actually didn’t care for Amy and Rogers Epic Detour very much but I loved Since You’ve Been Gone.
So these are the top 10 books I have read because of a different source. What are some books you have read because they were recommended to you, or you saw them on the internet? Comment down below.