This tag was inspired by a book The Reader by Traci Chee. I have not read the book yet but have heard great things about it so I may pick it up in the future.
- Choose 1 word that describes being a reader? Adventurous because books take people on lots of adventures. As a reader you explore different characters lives, so yeah I choose Adventurous.
- What’s the first book you fell in love with? Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery. It is such an amazing book and if you haven’t read it I think you should.
- Hardcover or Paperback? This is a very popular question which is hard to answer. I love to read paperback’s, unless they are mass market because the spines break really easily. Hardcover books look nicer and tend to not get damaged as easy. Also I don’t mind reading Hardcover books so if I had to choose I would pick Hardcover.
- How has reading shaped your identity? Without books I wouldn’t be the person I am today. I learn so much from the characters I read about I cannot imagine never reading.
- What book do you read when you need to be comforted? I don’t read a book necessarily as much as I read quotes from many books. I love reading over some of my favorite quotes when I feel down.
- Who taught you to be a reader? I think it was my Mom, because before I even went to school for the first time I was already reading. I loved to read from a very young age.
- Describe your dream reading lounge? Comfy seat with lots of pillows so you can lay back and relax while enjoying a good book.
- What book changed the way you act or see the world? For this question I could say any book really. There isn’t a book that I have read that I don’t think about what it would be like to be in that characters place. If I had to name one book though I would pick The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. This is such an amazing book which really makes you think. I highly recommend it.
That was The Reader tag and if you have a book blog and want to do this tag or have already done it then comment down below so I can see how you answered the questions of the tag.