Before I do the book tag I would like to apologize because I haven’t posted in a while and I might not post as regularly for a bit. I am now in school so its hard to write up posts and try to focus on assignments at the same time.
Now the tag:
- Do you have a certain place at home for reading? No. I like to read anywhere that is comfortable in my house.
- Bookmark or random piece of paper? Bookmark definitely.
- Can you stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages? I usually have to read till the end of a chapter before stopping.
- Do you eat or drink while reading? No. I am just to afraid of spilling something on my book.
- Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? Depends. I might listen to some music.
- One book at a time or several at once? I am totally guilty of reading several books at once. For example right now I am in a reading slump so I will literally pick up anything just to see if it clicks and I want to continue reading.
- Reading at home or everywhere? Everywhere. Although I do prefer reading at home the most.
- Reading out loud or silently in your head? Sometimes when I am excited I will read the line out loud without meaning to. Usually I read in my head.
- Do you read ahead or even skip pages? No I don’t like spoiling myself.
- Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? I try to keep my books like new.
- Do you write in your books? No.
- Who do you tag? If you read this and want to do this tag consider yourself tagged.