#ReadThemAllThon is a pokemon inspired readathon. Here is a link to the sight for more information: https://readatmidnight.com/2016/07/25/pokemon-indigo-league-readthemallthon-sign-up/ .
I am so excited for this it is taking place August 14-September 4. This are the challenges and what I am planning on reading for each one.
- Pewter Gym: Read a first book in a series. For this challenge I plan on finally getting to Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare.
- Cerulean Gym: A book that might make you cry. I will probably cry reading Stars Above by Marissa Meyer because one of the characters gets married and it is the end to the lunar chronicles.
- Vermillion Gym: A book with thunderous hype. For this I am going to read This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab.
- Celadon Gym: A book that focuses on diversity. For this one I want to read Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.
- Fuschia Gym: A book with a great romance. For this I want to read Lux Consequences or maybe just the first book in the bind up which is Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
- Saffron Gym: A book with fantasy/supernatural elements. For this I will either read Lux Opposition or read Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
- Cinnabar Gym: A book with red on the cover. For this I want to read Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas.
- Viridian Gym: A book with a post-apocalyptic setting. I think The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings is post-apocalyptic but if not I will re-read Divergent by Veronica Roth to complete this challenge.
Those are the books I am planning on reading for this readathon.