These are characters who are not villains. These are my opinions. I am sorry if one of these characters is your favorite character. Top 5 Wednesday is a goodreads group. The host of Top 5 Wednesday is Sam at Thoughts on Tomes on booktube.
- Ever from Evermore. I did not like the main character in this series at all. She made horrible decisions.
- Bella from Twilight. I am just going to start off by saying I really do like Twilight. I just don’t like Bella. Although I found I liked her more as a boy when I read Twilight re imagined.
- Ash from the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. Okay let me start off by saying I do really like this character. I more so didn’t like him as much as Puck for Meagan’s love interest. I just have a love hate relationship with this character.
- Sloane from Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. I loved Since You’ve Been Gone. I just didn’t like that Sloane left without telling her best friend she was gone. I know it is a plot point but I would be seriously angry if my best friend left me with just a list of things to complete.
- Margo Roth Spiegelman from Paper Towns by John Green. I just really didn’t like her. I felt that she lead the main character on and then left him in the dust. Lets just say Paper Towns wasn’t my favorite book and Margo Roth Spiegelman is definitely not one of my favorite characters.
These are the characters I didn’t like that are not villains. What are some of the characters you do not like.