Top ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish. http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html .
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery. Easily one of the first books I think of when it is a book not set in the US.
- When Calls the Heart by Janette Oke. This book starts off being in Toronto then the main character Elizabeth moves to Alberta.
- What Happened to Goodbye by Gail Bowen. This book yet again takes place in Canada.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. This book takes place in England.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. This book takes place in a Fantasy world.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Yet another amazing Fantasy.
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. This books takes place in England as well.
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. This book takes place in a Fantasy world.
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. Takes place in Prague.
These are all amazing books that do not take place in America. Although I found this challenge to be a bit difficult because most of the books I have read are set in America. What is one of your favorite books that isn’t set in the US?