I love to go to the beach and when I think about going to the beach I think about contemporary books with a few exceptions. So here are my top 10 beach reads/books I would read on the beach.
- The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Ann Brashares. This is an amazing story about friendship. I definitely recommend this book and the movie.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Is an amazing contemporary read which I would not just read on the beach but everywhere.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I would recommend to read any of Stephanie Perkins books because they are all amazing and a definite must read.
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. This book is on this list because I actually did like it and it features a beach in the story.
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. This book is a great story, it is sad and romantic. Also the story features sea turtles.
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery. This is a classic and I love it. It also takes place in Canada in Prince Edward Island.
- Since You’ve been Gone by Morgan Matson. This book is excellent. I love how Emily completes the list Sloane gave her, and while doing so discovers more about herself and the people around her.
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz. This book was a really great read.
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. This book was really great. There were many funny parts and I just enjoyed the book.
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen. I have read a few Sarah Dessen books and by far Saint Anything has been my favorite of the ones I have read. I definitely recommend this book.
Well those were my top ten books to read on the beach. Which books would you read or want to read on the beach?