I saw this book tag and thought it would be awesome to do on the blog. This book tag was created by Emma at Emma Books on youtube. Here is the link to her video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hij7lxWcBAY Now for the questions.
- Totally should’ve gotten a sequel? For this I am going to pick Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen because I thought that we needed more after that ending.
- Totally should’ve had a spin off series? For this I am going to go with Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling. I think it would be awesome to have a story about Lily, James, and Snape’s time at Hogwarts.
- An author who should totally write more books? For this I am going with Stephanie Perkins because after reading the Anna and the French Kiss companion trilogy I just want to read another book by her.
- A character who totally should’ve ended up with someone else? Meghan Chase from the Iron Fey series. I just really wanted her to end up with Puck.
- A book that totally should’ve ended differently? I think Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell could have had a better ending then it did. I do love Fangirl though and Cath is one of my favorite characters.
- Totally should’ve had a movie franchise? I think A Court of Thorns and Roses would make a good movie.
- Totally should’ve had a TV show? The lunar chronicles by Marissa Meyer I think would make an amazing TV show.
- Totally should’ve had one point of view? Allegiant by Veronica Roth. None of the other books had two perspectives and I wasn’t a fan of it in this book.
- Totally should have a cover change? The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout because it is an amazing series so far (I have only read the first two books) and I think it deserves some equally amazing covers.
- Totally should’ve kept the original covers? I liked this series book covers. I do not like the new covers.
- Totally should’ve stopped at book one? I do not know if I am going to read After You although I loved Me Before You because I do not think it was necessary to have another book. I thought the ending to me before you was fine and solid end to a book.
That was the Totally should’ve book tag. What books would you pick?