As I am not going to either BEA or Bookcon making this list was more like authors that were there that I would like to meet. Here are my top 5.
- Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. These two co-wrote Illuminae which is amazing. Also Jay Kristoff wrote the Stormdancer series and, Amie Kaufman co-wrote the These Broken Stars companion trilogy with Meagan Spooner.
- Cassandra Clare. The person who wrote the Mortal Instruments series is someone I just have to meet. She is such an amazing author.
- Sarah J. Maas. She wrote the Throne of Glass series and one of my favorite books of all time A Court of Thorns And Roses. How can I not see her and get a book signed if I had the chance.
- Marissa Meyer. The author who wrote the Lunar chronicles which I have not yet completed but love so far is definitely a must see for me.
- Picking the last author I wanted to see was so hard because to be honest I would like to see a whole lot more authors than five, but the next author on my list is Sabaa Tahir. She wrote An Ember In The Ashes also one of my favorite books of all time so I had to include her on the list. She is an amazing author and I definitely recommend her book and cant wait for the next book to come out.
These are my top 5 authors I would like to meet. Who are your top 5 authors you would like to meet?