The month of April I found to be an amazing reading month in which I read and completed 10 books.
- Half Bad by Sally Green. I started this book March 23 but is took me till April 3 to complete. I rated this book 4/5 stars.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I also started this book in March and I also finished it April 3. I did rate it 4/5 stars but now I think it is more of a 3.5/5 stars.
- Me Before You. This book I started April 2 and I finished it on April 6. I found it to be a really amazing book. I am super excited for the movie. I rated Me Before You 5/5 stars.
- Sea of Shadows by Kelly Armstrong. This book I picked up from the library because I owned the second book and I really wanted to read it. I started this book April 4 and finished it April 9. This was one of the best books I read this year. I rated it 5/5 stars.
- Too Late by Colleen Hoover. This was the first Colleen Hoover book that I have ever read and I wasn’t disappointed. I started reading this book April 9 and finished it April 11. I rated Too Late 3.5/5 stars.
- Then I read Alice in Wonderland be Lewis Carroll. To my surprise I actually enjoyed it. I read it from April 14 to April 17. I rated it 5/5 stars.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I read this book from April 15 to April 19. I rated it 5/5 stars.
- Lola and the Boy Next Door By Stephanie Perkins. I read this book from April 19 to April 24. I rated it 5/5 stars.
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. I read this book from April 24 to April 28. I rated this book 5/5 stars.
- The final book I finished in April was Whats’s Left Behind by Gail Bowen. This book took me from March 30 to April 29 to complete. Almost a month. It wasn’t because it was bad. Actually I enjoyed it. The only reason it took my see long is because I wanted to read it thoroughly since I am seeing Gail May 4. I rated What’s Left Behind 3.5/5 stars.